Install Viper4Android On Marshmallow
How to Install ViPER4Android On Marshmallow 6.0
Have you ever think about you can control audios which are connected individually to your phone? Unhappily, it is not possible on common Android devices. You can track the playback of volume (in Music app, you can add various effects using the equalizer). XDA forum has explored a good solution for this issue as well. With the further root access that you get after rooting your device installing Viper4Android is simple. You can manage the playback through phone speakers, headset, Bluetooth device or any other audio apps or tools you connect to the device.
It defaults with an audio driver by itself, which adds best effects to the sound you hear through the device. Millions of extra effects and bass boost are there using which you can find the new outlook of audio hearing. As this app is only compatible with rooted devices, you should follow few steps to install.
Steps To Install ViPER4 Android On Marshmallow:
- Firstly, Go to the V4A official website and download ViPER4Android.
- Next, Move the downloaded ViPER4Android_FX_v2401_A4.x-A6.x.apk to your internal storage.
- Make sure that enable Unknown sources in Settings > Security on your device.
- Next, using a file manager (e.g.ES FILE EXPLORER,) install the apk manually from play store, as usually, you would do.
- Once the installation process is done, go to application drawer and run ViPER4Android FX.
- When you choose to run the app for the first time, it will alert you to install V4A drivers on your phone, so tap on Yes. As soon as you tap, you need to grant root permissions, so select GRANT.
- ‘The message will pop-out this way Driver installed, please restart or reboot your device’. And now as suggested.
- When the device has been restarted, again launch ViPER4Android FX application.
- Tap on a 3-dotted menu on the top-right corner of the menu, and Choose Driver Status. It displays Status: Normal.