How to Install and Download Official Zapya for Windows
Hello, folks! Today we are going to know about an interesting app with over 300 million users, Zapya is simply one of the well-known cross-platform file sharing tools. There are much more to know about zapya and why is it popular?
But one of the major features of this zapya is that it some other only work on specific devices, but this app works on almost all devices.
It works on every device and it is the best app for cross-sharing the files. Means you can easily and simply share files from your smartphone to your laptop instantly.
Features of Zapya
- Zapya is simple file sharing platform and it doesn’t require any cable or any wire to share files between Your PC and SMARTPHONE.
- Using Zapya we can transfer almost all types of files. It can transfer very large files quickly where other apps struggle to do so. But, the great thing is we can send and receive all these file types at an unbeatable high speed.
- In some situations, Zapya can even share a file which is of 120MB as 120 images in a minute.
- Zapya also features QR code. Using Zapya you can generate your own QR codes so that you can more simply transfer files between devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZAPYA ON PC?
Firstly, you need to install an android emulator on your PC. I recommend Bluestacks is the best one to install on your PC.
Next, you are required to use bluestacks to download Zapya. Just follow the instructions which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, Download BlueStacks from its authorized website on your PC.
- The file may be of 270 MB approximately. You need to be patience till the downloading process completes and open the app once the downloading process is completed.
- Allow BlueStacks to finish installing
Now, use BlueStacks to install Zapya on PC:
- Open the BlueStacks app player and once it completes loading, search for app which you wanna install.
- Type in “Zapya” and select where it says “search Play store”.
- After downloading the app launch it and enjoy its benefits.